Best Solutions for Your Projects
Your Expert Stadium & Sport LED screen Manufacturer
Jasionlight World Class Standards For Stadium LED Screen
Jasionlight stadium LED screen has transformed many stadiums around the world with our world-class stadium LED display. The big screens in stadiums are a perfect way to market the products and services of your sponsors.
The Jasionlight sport LED display offers a clear visual display that attracts the audience making them consume the intended message.
Jasionlight’s experience in the LED industry is what makes it possible to offer the best stadium LED display. Our stadium LED screens are used in some of the best clubs in the world.
Jasionlight Expertise In Quality Stadium LED Screen Manufacturing
Jasionlight stadium advertising boards are manufactured by a team of experts. Our team of experts includes the research development personnel who are always working hard to come up with modern stadium screens. Jasionlight sport LED display has a long lifespan of up to 11 years.
The manufacturing process ensures that no stadium LED screen leaves the factory with any defects. Several tests are undertaken and the stadium screen is only released after qualification. Any product that may be reported to have a problem after release is recalled immediately for a replacement.
Jasionlight Stadium LED Screen Fulfilling UEFA Standards For Sport LED Screen
The sport LED display is made with strict adherence to the laid down quality standards. The stadium LED screen is made with protective features that ensure that no harm is caused by the stadium LED screen to the players.
The special protection features are also meant to protect the stadium advertising boards from damage. It protects the big screen in stadiums from rain and damage caused when hit by the ball.
By buying Jasionlight stadium advertising boards, you are assured of a chance to use the stadium LED screen in any UEFA League.
Why Should You Consider Investing In Jasionlight Stadium LED Screen?
Jasionlight has some of the most affordable stadium LED screens. Our stadium LED screen price is favorable for both small companies starting the advertising business big companies scaling up. There are many reasons why many companies opt for Jasionlight’s big screen in stadiums. Some of the reasons include:
Jasionlight Versatility In Stadium LED Screen Manufacturing For All Stadiums
For all your stadium advertising needs
Games and sport have become a great part of our entertainment. The fans from different places want to enjoy games as if they are on the pitch. Jasionlight is providing enough marketing opportunities to create revenue from the large audience that follows the matches either live or on TV. Some of these solutions include:
Use a football perimeter LED screen for all your advertising needs inside the stadium. Jasionlight football perimeter screen makes sure that your investors get the value for their money. The lighting attracts the attention of all the fans.
The sport LED screen applies to all stadiums for any sporting event in any stadium. With the Jasionlight sport LED screen, the club can make extra money through advertising. The sport LED screen is durable and high resistance to impact.
The Jasionlight LED perimeter boards have enough viewing angle that allows any fan from any corner to view the advertisements. The sponsored advertisements are a huge way of making money as well as paying off the club investors.
The Jasionlight Outdoor Perimeter LED Display is mostly used in courts to display the scores as well as the timing. It can also be used to display some commercial contents as well as replaying the highlights of the game. It is very light and durable due to the protective features in place.
Jasionlight high quality stadium advertising board helps you maximize exposure to your advertisements. Our stadium advertising board has a fantastic impact. The high quality and visual clarity attract the attention of the fans. It guarantees sponsors more conversions for their products.
Jasionlight has brought you indoor perimeter screens to offer you more opportunities to market and generate more revenue. The Jasionlight indoor LED screen allows the stadium to interact with the fans. This increases your broadcasting opportunities.
Jasionlight scoreboard screen is used in many different environments. They are lightweight, easy to install and maintain. Jasionlight Scoreboard display and screen provides an opportunity to make more money since they are essential for games and sports.
Jasionlight supplies a wide variety of Big Screen In Stadiums which has become very common in today’s games and sports. Big Screen In Stadiums allows the sports arena or stadium to engage with the fans and marketing in the process.
Jasionlight provides stadiums with curved led screens to use in different environments as they may prefer. Jasionlight stadium curved ribbon screens relay information in real-time. They can also live stream Twitter feeds to engage the fans even more.
Why Do You Need To Work With Jasionlight In Coming Up With A Good Advertising Stadium LED Screen?
Jasionlight is a reputable company that has gotten the confidence of different clubs in providing durable, strong and easy to install stadium LED screen. Through a strong team of LED experts, it has become quite easy and affordable to come up with LED solutions that are both affordable and sustainable.
By getting an affordable stadium LED screen from Jasionlight, you are assured of high revenues due to the low costs of maintenance and low power consumption. All our stadium LED screens are made following the regulations of different bodies that govern the sports and games. This includes the UEFA where we have been privileged to have our products in use.
Jasionlight is the best stadium LED screen manufacturer that you should work with. Engage with us for details on how this can be achieved. You can call us now or simply write an email and our team will immediately get in touch with you.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide For Stadium LED screen
A stadium LED screen makes any sporting event even more enjoyable, especially for the audiences who are far from the field. Here are some of the most important facts about stadium LED screens.
Table of Contents
1. What is a Stadium LED screen?
A Stadium LED screen is a specific type of LED screen mainly used in stadiums, large outdoor sporting venues. Stadiums are where top-level competitions, both national and international, are showcased. With the number of people who often come to these venues, a giant monitor is essential.
Stadium LED screens are a specific type of giant monitor used for this, using LED or light-emitting diodes. This particular type of screen is ideal for stadium use as it provides:
- A high-quality, crystal clear display of the player names and their profiles.
- The scores of the game.
- The business advertisements.
- Anything else during the match.
2. What is the difference between Giant LED screens and Stadium LED screens?
The phrase “giant LED screen” is a general term used to refer to large LED screens, much bigger than the typical sizes of large TV sets. On the other hand, “Stadium LED screen” is a giant LED screen referring to a display used in a particular location. A Stadium LED screen is a giant LED screen. The LED screens in arenas and gymnasiums are giant LED screens as well.
3. How does a Stadium LED screen work?
Stadium LED screen uses highly interactive technology to present images, player performance, game scores, movies, etc. This technology uses remote or mobile control applications to provide a seamless viewing experience for users and spectators.
This is possible through the special LED screen control system software used to operate the screen content. With this software, you can upload, broadcast, display, and basically control anything shown on the LED screen via the administration panel.
4. How much does a Stadium LED screen cost?
The price of a Stadium LED screen depends on certain variables. The most significant factor is the size, which is the dimensions of the display you want to install. The larger the display is, the pricier it will be. With that said, we advise that you determine the size of the Stadium LED screen you want and ask for a quote.
5. What are the different types of Stadium LED screens?
There are essentially three types of LED screens used in stadiums, namely:
- Scoreboard LED screens. This Stadium LED screen displays the match score for the spectators to see. Besides match score, this LED screen also shows player changes, critical positions, and anything related to the game.
- LED Perimeter Boards. These allow vivid videos and moving images shown as pitch-side advertising. These screens provide a wider viewing angle and come with an adjustable back bracket. Since it is adjustable and removable as well, you can reach out to more spectators.
- Multi-function Stadium LED display. This is an outdoor LED screen mainly for advertising. These Stadium LED screens are made from highly durable materials capable of withstanding bad weather conditions. After all, it will be pretty much exposed to the elements.
6. What are the classifications of Stadium LED screens based on the installation environment?
Besides the three different types of Stadium LED screens based on function, there are also types of Stadium LED screens based on the installation environment. The four main classifications are Football Field LED display, Funnel-Shaped LED Display, Stadium Wall LED Display, and Outdoor Column LED Display.
The Football Field LED Display is installed mostly around football fields, of course. It’s mainly the type used for advertisements. The Funnel-shaped LED Display is usually installed at the top part of indoor stadiums called “sky.” It’s used to show scores, introduce athletes, display the progress of the game, etc.
On the other hand, the Stadium Wall LED Display is often installed on one of the gymnasium walls for synchronizing events. It is also usually used to display event information in real-time. Lastly, there’s the Outdoor Column LED Display for outside the gym or arena. Since it’s outdoors, it needs features that can handle the elements.
7. Where are Stadium LED screens used?
As the name suggests, Stadium LED Screens are used in stadiums. But to be exact, this giant LED screen is used in sports facilities, both outdoors and indoors. That means you can also install it in arenas, gymnasiums, basketball courts, golf courses, pools, rinks, football fields, even airports, and docks.
8. What is the lifespan of Stadium LED screens?
The lifespan of Stadium LED screens depends on certain factors, but it should last for years. Typical LED displays can last around 100 000 hours, equating to about 10 to 11 years, but it depends on the frequency of use. With that said, the lifespan of your Stadium LED screen will be most affected by the environmental condition it will be in once installed.
9. What are the benefits of Stadium LED screens?
There are many benefits to the use of Stadium LED screens which include:
- The massive view it offers. Stadium LED screens are giant displays, so even the furthest spectator in a stadium can see what’s happening on the field. Thus, it is best used for highly anticipated and popular games, competitions, and sporting events.
- The super high refresh rate it offers. This refresh rate is necessary for sports matches and similar events that use live broadcasting and television cameras. For the events to be broadcasted without flickers, a frequency of up to 9600 Hz is necessary, which a Stadium LED screen offers. Thanks to this, even the audience at home can enjoy a fantastic experience watching games.
- A dual computer control system. This is highly advantageous to sporting events. This system means there are two computers connected to ensure interruption-free advertising or display. If one of them runs into technical issues, the other will pick it up as a backup computer.
The other benefits of LED screens used in stadiums are:
- Outdoor applications
- Seamless appearance
- Flexible sizing
- Excellent picture quality
- Long lifespans
10. What are the best features of Stadium LED screens?
The best features of Stadium LED screens include:
- Weather resistance: has durable and weather-resistant features that can handle outdoor installations.
- Screen resolution and brightness: provides crystal clear view even at maximum daylight.
- Light sensor: helps automatic adjustment of screen brightness depending on ambient light, making it energy-saving.
LED software: allows the operation of LED display using video processor controls or computer.
11. What is the refresh rate frequency of Stadium LED screens?
The refresh rate frequency of Stadium LED screens depends on the screen’s construction itself. Since you can have them customized, you can choose the refresh rate frequency up to 9600 Hz. The higher the frequency is, the more the Stadium LED screens display flicker-free moving images and live video feeds.
12. What is the difference between standard LED displays and Stadium LED screens?
LED displays are used for a variety of indoor and outdoor viewing purposes. The larger the area of the venue where the display will be used, the bigger the LED display should be. The quality of display depends on what is called the “pixel pitch” or the distance between each pixel. Standard LED displays have a smaller pixel pitch, requiring a smaller distance for optimal viewing. On the other hand, stadium LED displays have a higher pixel pitch, giving viewers from a greater distance an optimal viewing experience.
13. What are the requirements for LED screens in Stadium?
There are a few things to consider before installing giant LED screens in a stadium, which are:
Number of Display Screens and Installation Position
The goal is for over 95% of the audience on the Stadium’s formal fixed seats to meet the required maximum visual distance. This must be considered when choosing where to install the screen and the number of Stadium LED screens to be installed. Similarly, the distance of the screen show allows the athletes, coaches, and referees to see the displayed content clearly.
There are reliability standards to Stadium LED screens that must be met. When renting, customizing, or buying an LED screen for the Stadium, ensure that the display screen’s reliability meets these requirements.
There are also safety standards that your Stadium LED screen must meet. Also, it has to be powered separately. If it contains polymer materials, you must ensure that they are flame retardants. Other safety features the display must have include:
- Lightning protection
- Automatic fire alarm
- Smoke sensing
- Automatic screen-closing function
Its distribution cabinet must also feature a leakage protection function, overload protection function, and a step-by-step procedure to the power-on function.
The Stadium LED screen must have standard optical properties regarding perspective (viewing angle), brightness, contrast, white-field chromaticity coordinates, and brightness uniformity.
- Perspective – should not be less than 1500 for horizontal viewing angle; should not be less than 100 for vertical viewing angle; should not be less than 200 for lower viewing angle.
- Brightness – Full-color screen – ≧5000 for outdoors and ≧1000 for indoors; two-color screen: ≧4000 for outdoor and ≧300 for indoors; monochrome: ≧ 2000 for outdoors and ≧1200 for indoors
- Contrast – less than 20lx background illumination and display screen contrast about 100e1.
- White-fiend Chromaticity Coordinates – Adjustable within 5000K to 9500K based on the use environment with an allowance of x = 0.030, y = 0.030.
- Brightness Uniformity – the screen’s non-uniformity must be less than 10%.
The Stadium LED screen’s control must have the ability to allow the operators to control it from displaying content via scrolling, turning pages, switching manually and automatically, and more. It should also have text and pictures, live images, animation, and graphics and video display functions.
The network interface must have an IEEE802.3 Ethernet interface. Moreover, it has to assemble multiple data interfaces, connect to the time scoring system and receive data. Stadium LED screens with graphic and video display functions must have a video interface.
In terms of electrical performance, a Stadium LED screen must have:
- Frame Change Frequency – no less than 60 frames/S.
- Refresh Rate Frequency – no less than 60 Hz for text and picture display screen; no less than 240 Hz for full-color video displays.
- Pixel Out of Control Rate – not over two-thousandths, distributed evenly
- Gray Scale – each primary color must have a gray processing ability of 256 levels or 8-bit.
- Video Display Resolution – the minimum resolution of the LED display is 320 (W) x 240 (H).
For the display characters, keep in mind the following requirements:
- Comprehensive Stadium – Scoring Events: displays 12 lines of 16 dot matrix characters, at least. The line spacing mustn’t be less than 1/10 of the characters, with each line showing at least 27 characters. Ball Games: displays 8 lines of 16 dot matrix characters, at least. The row spacing mustn’t be less than 1/10 of the characters, with each line showing at least 16 characters.
- Swimming Pool – displays 13 lines of 16 dot matrix characters, at least. The row spacing mustn’t be less than 1/10 of the characters, with each line showing at least 25 characters.
- Track and Field – displays 13 lines of 16 dot matrix characters, at least. The row spacing mustn’t be less than 1/10 of the characters, with each line showing at least 26 characters.
- Diving Hall – displays 12 lines of 16 dot matrix characters, at least. The row spacing mustn’t be less than 1/10 of the characters, with each line showing at least 13 characters.
With other venues, you can use the above requirements as a reference. On the other hand, the buyer and supplier agree on the installation structures based on the actual function and use as indicated in the contract.
Appearance and Structure
The appearance and structure of the Stadium LED screen are based on specific industry standards, as listed below.
- Appearance – SJ/T11141-2003 5.3.2
- Protective Level – SJ/T11141-2003 5.3.3
- Relative Deviation of the Pixels’ Center Distance – 5.3.4 in SJ/T11141-2003
- Flatness – 5.3.5 of SJ/T11141-2003
If the Stadium LED display is installed in a corroded environment, anti-corrosion measures must be in place.
The electromagnetic compatibility or EMC must meet the EN55103-1 requirements. On the other hand, the immunity must meet the EN55103-2 requirements.
The LED’s environmental adaptability must meet the SJ/T11141-2003 5.9 requirements.
14. How do you choose a suitable LED screen for Stadium?
There are at least three things to keep in mind when choosing a suitable LED screen for a stadium. These are:
- The display’s flatness
The flatness of the Stadium LED display is essential to ensure it will not result in a distorted image. If the screen is uneven, it will cause a blind angle when you play a video on display.
- The display’s brightness
Outdoor LED screens used in stadiums generally must reach 4500 cd/m2 or more to make sure the display works fine. If not, the content displayed on the LED screen will have insufficient brightness.
- The display’s white balance
If the ratio of the primary colors, which is red, green, and blue to 1:4.6:0.16, deviates even the slightest, it will result in a changed white balance. When that happens, the Stadium LED screen’s display quality is also affected.
Consider these three when you look for an LED screen for a stadium. They will help you pick one that suits the specific environment where you will be installing the display.
15. Are Stadium LED screens a good investment?
You will find out if Stadium LED screens are a good investment by taking a closer look at their pros and cons.
LED screens for stadiums are useful marketing devices. They are manageable, low cost, and have a long lifetime. LEDs, however, use more energy compared to LCD. Also, the engineering it needs must be high quality, or it will have many defects.
If you think the benefits outweigh the disadvantages of Stadium LED screens based on your situation, it is a good investment.